Friday, January 29, 2010

A letter to my readers



A letter to my readers,

I just want everyone of you to know that I do read you comments and I really appreciate that you have taken the time to make a post. I have way to many readers than poster. This is one reason why I don't create topics to talk about and ponder because I did not seem to get any responses back. I know that most of you are probably at work sneaking on and just don't have time to get caught, it isn't worth it. So I just might post a few topics to ponder or ask more questions so that you can get to know me.

There have been many times that I have wanted to pull the plug on this blog and just live my life, but you guys seems to keep me coming back. You keep me on my toes and make me have to keep up with my posting when I feel more like laying in bed eating ice cream and watching a movie.

SO, lets just say friend I will keep it moving as long as if you keep coming back to check on my. There are plenty of blogs to read but how many will entertain you will celebrity gossip and plug GOD in all at the same time.

I have decided to move YOUTUBE SHINE to Mondays. So tune in every MONDAY to watch who is shining for that week. Plus don't forget that if you missed the posting you can search for it or their YOUTUBE and name will posted on the sidebar. You can click to watch their video and if you click on the video again it will take you to their YOUTUBE PAGE. This will help anyone out who is on YOUTUBE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments