Friday, February 01, 2008

Vivica Fox Talks Kids




In a recent interview with Sister2Sister Magazine, actress Vivica Fox spoke on the reason why she wants to adopt a child and become a single mother:

“I haven’t met anybody that I want to be reminded of. You gotta think about that for 18 years because, more than likely, you, as a woman, you’re gonna be stuck raising the kids. Knowing me, I’d have a baby by somebody I can’t stand and he’d (baby) look just like him (boyfriend). It’d be like, ‘Damn, here you come again today…’ You don’t want to take it out on the child. I’ve gotten a little old to be walking around pregnant (but) I’d make a wonderful mom. I’m good with kids. I love kids. It’s just that (pregnancy) hasn’t happened in my life.”



Vivica A. Fox arrives at the new BlackBerry Pearl 8130 Smartphone from Verizon launch party held on January 31, 2008 in Los Angeles, California.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments