Tuesday, January 08, 2008

A message from Michelle ( Destiny's other lost child ) off of her myspace page



STOP THIS CAR!!!

Hey Hey!!!!! Happy New Year to my beautiful myspace family!!!! I am expecting 2008 to be an awesome year!!! Possibly the start of the best years of my solo life!!!!! How 'bout life period!!! I'm so excited!!!!
As you guys know a portion of Stop This Car was "leaked" on the internet and to my SURPRISE the responses have been soooooooooooo positive!!! I'm gonna be honest I didnt leak nor can I tell you who did even if my life depended on it!!

Thank y'all so much for embracing it!! It's truly a different song for me!!! I almost didnt record it........I'll get in to why a little later!!! So that being said....it looks like it will be my first single (I THINK!!!!)

The funny thing is, as I read peoples comments I am just so moved to tears by the words of encouragement and the the excitement and readiness of the fans and even new fans that I pray to gain!!! Even the haters had nice things to say after they would criticize me and the song they still wish me the best!! To you guys....I thank you!! I don't mind the hate bcuz I know how to turn that ish around!!! At the end of the day....you just gotta love me bcuz I love you!!!! I really mean that.

This time around it's time for you guys to know who I am and I'll make sure of it!! This album will not disappoint.....I promise you!!!!

I'm going into this year with an open mind. I am learning so much about myself and this ever changing industry!!! On a serious note.....MICHELLE WILLIAMS needs YOU!!! That's my campaign for 2008!!! Like Obama needed Iowa.......Williams needs YOU!!! You know why.....I GOTTA WIN!!!!!! And I know you guys out there won't let me down!! I gotta keep my end of the bargain too!!! So let's get 'em!!!!!

I love you!!! May God richly bless!!

Michelle Williams

ps.......a video will be coming soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments