Thursday, September 07, 2006

BEYONCE'S 25TH B-DAY BECOMES A NATIONAL HOLIDAY

So do you think BET is full of crap. I sure do. Let's do the math. Beyonces is steady on the 106 & Park countdown. Monday Beyonces is on the countdown at number 5 I think and then on Tuesday she is on the countdown at number 4#. Wednesday Beyonce is on the countdown at number 7#. Thursday she is at number what 0#. She did not even make the count down. I don't think people were voting her on anyway. I think that BET kissed enough of that ass and just put her on the countdown for a certain amount of days to help her promote her 10 song album.

What was really cool is how they had Beyonce introduce Letoya Lucketts video at number 10#. Her facial expressions just cracked me up. I thought that was cool though and I think that BET set it up to be that way. They ain't slick. Here is some more math. Letoya Luckett was number 0# Monday number 10# Tuesday number 8# Wednesday and walla number 5# Thursday. Okay now you do the math.


TRL(Mtv)

BET 106 & Park


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments