Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Swizz Beatz Talks Work with Eminem, 2Pac



Swizz Beatz has been in the lab and many emcees have been knocking on his door. Hence, Swizz has many collaborations on the way. Of these, some are with Hip-Hop's most highly recognized rappers, dead or alive.
Apparently, Slim Shady is back to work. According to Swizz, the rapper is gearing up to record a new LP and has even asked Beatz for a hand.
"He reached out...I'm just taking it slow. I'm not even going [into the studio] with him. I'm just sending him the tracks. He's in a zone though," he told MTV earlier in the week.
But that's not the only emcee back with a new album. While Dave Chappelle poked fun, a new 2Pac album is on the way.
"I just did a song on [the new 2Pac album]. Oh my God. It's so ridiculous. It's hard," he said of the tracks he has laid down for the project.
According to Swizz, the LP is titled A 2 Pac Tribute: Dare 2 Struggle. It is said to feature various emcees and made to honor the 10 year anniversary of Shakur's tragic death.
We all know Nas is coming with his new LP. He also reached out to Swizz for some beats.
"I gave Nas about four joints. I didn't even try to get no singles, I just went hard-body," he says of his instrumentals.
Furthermore, Swizz has also said he is working with the newly engaged Kanye West on West's new album.
Expect to hear a lot of Swizz in the next

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments