Thursday, August 17, 2006

ROZONDA 'CHILLI' THOMAS IN MUSCLE & FITNESS MAGAZINE




ROZONDA 'CHILLI' THOMAS IN MUSCLE & FITNESS MAGAZINE
While that might seem like the end of her dream, today the girl who hoped for superstardom and a huge family is anything but bitter. At 35, she simply has different priorities. "Through relationships, I learned being alone doesn't mean you're by yourself," she says, referring to single motherhood. "To me, the worst type of alone is being with the wrong person. My [great-grandmother] Big Momma told me to never settle. 'I don't care how old you are, 'she said, 'or how young you are--never settle.' That has always stayed with me in the back of my head."


CHILLI'S DIET AND WORKOUT SECRETS IN HER FRIDGE:
Silk soymilk ("I have a 9 year old, so we use regular and chocolate) Smart Balance butter brown eggs turkey sausage and bacon
("I use Wilshire Farm; there are no nitrates and only three other ingredients: raw sugar, sea salt, and some spices.")


WHAT SHE COOKS FOR A TYPICAL MEAL:
Baked free range chicken from Whole Foods or the farmer's market, plus sauteed fresh green beans or collard greens. "I like to add turkey bacon and a diced up onion, stir it together, and serve it over brown rice."


IN THE GYM: Chilli's goals:
"I want more definition. I'm very competitive with my trainer Luis George, and that motivates me. When I'm working out, I want to be the best, period. I want to have better abs than Usher."


HER WORKOUT ROUTINE:
Monday and Friday: -Chilli jogs about 45 minutes and runs 12 sets of 60 yard sprints -She also does 300-500 reps of ab exercises, including 50 crunches, 50 toe touches, and 50 leg raises.



To finish reading article:
  • CLICK HERE
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Comments