Friday, January 22, 2010

repost: Erinpaulaa is this weeks YOUTUBE SHINE!




Hey YouTube! Thank you so much for visiting my channel! Just for your information, this is all for fun...nothing serious...just know that I'm here for your guys' entertainment. So I really hope you guys enjoy/like/love all of my covers!

I'd also like to thank all of my subscribers!!! Wow, I'm so amazed and thankful on how many subscribers I got in a few months...the love and support is very much appreciated.

Btw, I do read every comment/message. I try to get to as many messages as I can. Don't think I ignore your comments, every single comment/message uplifts/helps me so I enjoy reading what you guys have to say...so thank you soo much for the comments.




Erinpaulaa's YOUTUBE PAGE


"So Hard" Rihanna feat. Young Jeezy (Request) erinpaula


"It Kills Me" Melanie Fiona (Request) erinpaula


Tamia "Officially Missing You" (Cover) - erinpaulaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments