Monday, October 08, 2007

Letoya Luckett

Letoya Luckett sent this comment on Letoya Online

http://www.letoyaonline.com/board/index.ph...mp;#entry244110
Quote:

Hey ya'll! It's ya girl LeToya! I know it's been a while since I've checked in with everyone, so I had to take a moment to say "hey" to all my fans here at LeToya Online! As you know, I've been busy working on the new album, and I am sooo excited about it! I can't wait for everyone to hear it. I've been having a great time recording, and I have something real special coming for ya'll soon, so stayed tuned for that! ) I've also been getting ready for the fall/winter season at Lady L! We have some cute new items for the season that I know all my ladies will love! Plus, we're having a big 50-70% off summer clearance sale, so be sure to check it out at at www.ladylboutiqueonline.com! I wish I could stay and chat a little longer, but I've got to get back to work! I wanna thank all my fans for the unconditional love and support - especially my fans holding me down here at LeToya Online! ) I'll be talking with y'all again real soon!

Love ya'll and God bless! )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments