Wednesday, June 20, 2007

R. Kelly - Same Girl (feat. Usher)





TAMEKA FOSTER OPENS UP TO ESSENCE.COM ABOUT USHER, RUMORS AND HIS MOTHER

Essence.com: Shifting gears a bit, is it true that Usher's mom fired you as his stylist and you in turn convinced Usher to fire her as his manager?
T.F.: I never worked for Usher's mom; I worked for Usher. Now, I don't know if she persuaded him to feel certain ways about me, but she never fired me.
Essence.com: So does that mean you and future mother-in-law have beef?
T.F.: No, we do not. Any mother with a son as successful as Usher is going to have raised eyebrows about any woman who comes around. I'd be the same way about any one of my sons. His mother and I have a great rapport. There are no hard feelings and I had nothing to do with his decision to no longer have his mother manage him.
Essence.com: So his mom didn't get a restraining order against you?
T.F.: Never. Even she thought that was ridiculous. And for what? Like we're going to fight or something? If she told me not to come around her, I simply wouldn't.
READ THE REST @ ESSENCE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments