Friday, September 16, 2011

Christina Elizabeth speaks on the alleged sexting affair with Swizz Beatz


Christina Elizabeth, the young woman caught sexting with Swizz Beatz has come forward to say that not only did Swizz cheat on his ex-wife Mashonda with her, he has also been sexting her while married to Alicia Keys.

Her statement to Bossip.com below...

I’m only making this statement because I’m being put out there as a liar and I am very embarrassed. I would like to confirm that the rumor about Swizz Beatz cheating on Mashonda with me is absolutely true. I would also like to confirm that the rumors about Swizz “sexting” me, even in his present marriage, are absolutely true. I am also confirming that I lost my cell phone and someone else posted all the stuff that you see on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments