Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Soulja Boy will play Bishop (Tupac's role ) in the remake of the "Jiuce" movie


Recently, Soulja Boy has decided that he'd like to play Bishop in the remake of Juice. Earlier this week, he released a mixtape, appropriately titled "Juice." Imagine Soulja Boy reprising Tupac Shakur's role in the 1992 crime drama:

From his latest Vibe interview:
VIBE: Can you tell us a little bit about the story line for Juice?
SB: Basically, it's your boy Soulja and I'm Bishop in 2011, running around in the streets, man. You know how the movie goes, but we’re flipping it and shooting in Atlanta. I want to show these people my acting side and me being creative -- always giving them something new; that's all. I got same video director that shot "Crank That," "Kiss Me Through The Phone," "Turn My Swag On" -- my most successful videos. The whole mixtape is the soundtrack for the movie.



I wonder how Tupac would feel about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments