Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Kim Kardashian & Kourtney take over New York





Khloe's thoughts:

Such exciting news!!!!! Kim and Kourtney have moved to New York City to open a brand new DASH store and to start filming their new show, Kourtney & Kim Take New York! I'm definitely sad to be missing out on the city fun with my sisters, but I'm a married girl and I couldn't just pick up and move to New York. I'll definitely be in a few episodes here and there because I'm still very much involved in the opening of the store -- I'm just doing it on my time according to my schedule. Initially I was asked to do the New York show with Kourtney but this just wasn't the right time for me. Right now my primary focus is keeping myself and my husband happy and focusing on some other business ventures.

I'm so grateful and happy that I was given the opportunity to do the Miami show. It was exactly what I needed during that phase of my life and it was a truly unforgettable experience. I got being single out of my system and then when I returned home I met Lamar and a month later I was married. At the time, the show was SO good for me, but now it's so behind me and it's Kimmie's turn to have this wonderful experience. This was something that helped me and made me stronger and I think it's perfect timing for Kim to do the same. I hope she can take away from this experience what I did and I'm so excited for both of them.

I can't think of two hotter bitches to be strutting around the streets of Manhattan and I won't be missing a single episode. Get ready, New York!!!!!

source: http://khloekardashian.celebuzz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments