Monday, April 05, 2010

Called2bholy is this weeks YOUTUBE SHINE!

About Me: I am one of the Malak (Messengers) of Yahuwshuwa Ha Mashiyach for these Last Days.I am passionate about the truth of His Word and reaching as many people as I can before His return.I've had a radio broadcast called The Sword Of The Spirit that was on every Sunday morning for about a year but The Most High has moved me into an even greater call that reaches the entire world here on this channel.He has also called me out of the babylonian church system.

I am also a student of Yahuwshuwa willing to be enlightened with the absolute and unadulterated truth of His Word! I am also an artist and have written many poems. I've been to Japan, New Mexico, Arizona and many other places.The journey Yahuwah has placed me on has been a very interesting but necessary one. I love my son and wife with all the love Yahuwah gives to me. I have been blessed with a strong Daughter of Sarah who is a wise and virtuous help for me..my wife..and a strong soldier of Yahuwah for his generation,our son. I love the people of Yahuwah...I hate what He hates, that being sin,and mainly false doctines that have infected so many people today in the modern church world,organized religion or any other cult group that teach the doctrines of men as commandments.




Called2bholy's YOUTUBE PAGE


His Name DOES Matter! 1OF4


His Name DOES Matter! 2OF4


His Name DOES Matter! 3OF4


His Name DOES Matter! 4OF4

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Comments