Monday, October 19, 2009

I celebrated my birthday over the weekend

Thanks to everyone who came out and helped me get down. I advertised over the radio and it was a pretty good turnout at Keno. Too bad I got sick the last hour of my party. I was supposed to be back on the dance floor but instead I was hung over sitting on the couch in the vip section of the club. But I still had fun up until that point. I think next time I will eat before I drink, because it is not cool to be sick at your own party.





============================================================
October 2010 - I added this just to keep a running thread each year.
I celebrated my birthday. Happy Birthday to me lol!! You know I am late = ]

For those that care yes I did celebrate my birthday last week. I had a nice time. No VIP parties I just decided to have girls night out. Well on to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments