Monday, June 22, 2009

Today's YOUTUBE SHINE goes by the name of Suthungul.




Her voice is so amazin to me. I enjoy listening to her sing in her videos. If you don't believe me check her video's out. Stop by her page and say hello to her.



Suthungul's YouTube Page"


Here is her bio:

Name: Nicoya

Heyyyy Yawl!!!! I'm from Texas!!! Haha. I LOOOOVE MUSIC... and DANCING... and anything else that involves performing. Please stay tuned for more videos!

Country: United States
Occupation: Entertainer

Interests and Hobbies: Singing, Dancing, Writing, Reading, Listening, Thinking, Living Life, Being an artist...

Movies and Shows: Center Stage, The Pianist, Imitation of Life, Amadeus, Man on Fire, The Bucket List

Music: Ummm... anything that causes some kind of reaction. That's what music is for, right? Some of my favorrite singers/musicians are: Sarah Vaughn, Betty Carter, Ella Fitzgerald, Amel Larrieux, Brandy, Bjork, Mario, Esperanza Spalding, Frank Sinatra, Donnie Hathaway, Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Ahmad Jamal, Robert Glasper, Herbie Hancock, J. Moss, Nikki Ross, The Clark Sisters, Carole King, Phoebe Snow... to name a few. I also love listening to Opera... like... whole operas on cd, and piano sonatas. I love Puccini arias the most.

Books: The Autobiography of Miles Davis, Cause of Death, White Butterfly, 1984.

In Love With Another Man- Jazmine Sullivan



Officially Missing You- Tamia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments