Sunday, May 10, 2009

Saaphyri, VH1 Celebreality is locked up....



Saaphyri, VH1 Celebreality regular and winner of Charm School, has hit realityin jail. Reportedly, she was sentenced 3 years in jail for stealing her uncle’s identity back in 2004.

Her cousin left a message on her Twitter page letting eveyone know that she is looking to be your next pen pal…and support the lip chap!


Per her Twitter page she has stated this is actually true. http://twitter.com/saaphyri

Saaphyri Wanda Scott X359545 C.I.W. Barnerberg B 1137 Low 16756 Chino Corona Rd. Corona, CA 92880 I would love to hear from you all.
12:21 PM May 8th from web

If you haven't heard that I'm in jail, you know now. Yes it's true. If you like you can write me. my cousin is maintaing my twitter account.
12:19 PM May 8th from web

1 comment:

  1. Saaphyri Tamese Windsor is an American reality television contestant, hairstylist, and actress. Saaphyri is well known for fighting with another contestant "H-Town" on the TV show Flavor of Love 2.

    ReplyDelete

Comments