Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years Eve EVERYONE!!




I will try to do some updates but the celebrities are just not out right now for their photo ops. I have a party I need to get started tonight and I am the host so this is going to be quiet interesting. I am going to leave this post open to anyone who feels the need to post their thoughts.

In the meantime here are some of my New Years changes for 2009. Most of them I copied and pasted from last year lol!!!

1. Get in shape ( I like saying that because it makes me feel good ). Work out on a regular basis. I have fallen off the last few months.

2. Establish better eating habits. Less dining out and cut out the sodas.

3. Less television and more ME time.

Continue to cultivate my blog. Your visits are what keep me going even when I feel like saying forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments