Monday, September 03, 2007

GOD IS GOOD, GOD IS GREAT

Sometimes, unfair things happen. A relationship doesn't work out, or a
friend
betrays us. Maybe you worked really hard, but you didn't get the
position you
deserved. Life is not always fair. The good news is that even though
life is
not always fair, we serve a God who is fair. He is a God of justice. He
sees
every wrong that's ever been done to you. He sees every person that's
ever
hurt you, every unfair situation. If you will stay in faith and not get
bitter, God has promised He will pay you back for every injustice that's
ever
been done to you. He said He would take what was meant for your harm,
and
He'll turn it around and use it to your advantage. And the great thing
about
God is if you keep the right attitude, if you'll wait for Him, He'll not
only
bring you out, He'll bring you out better off than you were before! God
wants
to make the enemy pay for bringing that trouble into your life. Be
encouraged
today that God is for you! He is working behind the scenes on your
behalf.
Praise Him and thank Him for showing His justice in your life today!

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your justice in my life. Thank You for
working
behind the scenes on my behalf. I choose to trust You today. I choose to
release every person who has wronged me. Help me to forgive so that I
can
open the door for You to work in my life today. In Jesus'
Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments